unlike other blogs, i kinda don’t have an interesting backstory for my zine.
all i knew was i wanted a nice place where i could unapologetically rage, rant, ramble and gawk about the things i like, the things i hate and the things that can’t just be put into boxes of love and hate.
nikszine’s offical catalogue
hi! welcome to NIKSZINE’s official catalogue, a broad range of notions that you’ll be able to vicariously browse through!!
NIKSZINE’s catalogue keeps evolving and as of now, we’re lucky we haven’t reached a limit yet. there’s no end to what you could stumble upon here, we pride ourselves on being the embodiment of variety.
- october was a ride!
- was classroom of the elite designed to be confusing or am i mentally receeding?
- the one indian festival i love
- do you ever feel like there’s a jinx running around in the air?
- the unhinged protagonist saga: never have i ever
- my take on k-drama cliches
- august slipped away into a moment in time
- stalkers, thrillers and lack of moral values– “you.”
- the whirlwind of june.
- book recommendations for the ultimate hot girl summer
- it’s been a while since we actually witnessed a wrap up here..
- tbr-ed! | i cannot let the books defeat me
upon hitting that follow button, you’ll officially be part of the top 10 moments in anime history. i’m not saying that it’s a monumental achievement but that’s exactly what i’m saying.
NIKSZINE’S TRAVEL MAP
[ pro tip: clicking on the gifs takes you to the destination ]
what good is it knowing a zine, but not its creator?
these pieces understood the assignment and delivered
the dock to eternal freedom aka a symbolism for my contact and links page