that post title made me want to kill all of them.
this is not necessarily me hating on the characters or whatever, this has more than just one dimension, i swear💆🏻
death 01 | professor mcgonagall
- she’s one of my favourite characters actually, so you might be wondering why i’d want to kill her if i love her.
- the thing is, she was such a core and pivotal part of the whole franchise so if we killed her off, we’d be able to see how the others would function (or not) without her.
- would they bring in like a new professor or distract the audience from her timely yet truly tragic death with a new villain? a new friend? or what ??????
long explanation short: i’d chop her head off just to see what the reactions of the others would be. not because i have a long standing feud with my fave or anything.
death 02 | harry potter
- i always thought what it would be like if the “main character” of the whole franchise, the “title” actually, just died.
- like…. RIP
- without the whole “i’m-faking-my-death” thing, if he actually died in like the last book or movie who would actually step up? ron? hermoine?
- as a draco stan, if harry died, its obvious that draco, the real and hidden main character would have to step up😌😌
- part 01 of my secret ploy to convince everyone that harry was soemwhat of a bore and that the real main guy, the person hidden in the shadows, was obviously mr. draco
long explanation short: harry dies so that draco gets his long-awaited spotlight to shine. not a sacrifice in vain for sure.
death 03 | both the weasley twins
yes. i am the sadistic author all of you hate.
- literally nothing intended here, i just would want to see what would happen if they both died and then who’d be the funny one??
- i mean if they actually died in like a spin-off or something, would the whole franchise get darker or would a new joker come up?
- frankly speaking if BOTH of them died i’d actually get mad and stop watching.
- how ironic it is that i’m here contemplating what would happen if they died YET wishing both of them don’t.
long explanation short: we know which one of the two dies. what happens if they both died?
and yay !
anyways this was it for today’s post but i had written this a while ago. also my first day of 10th grade just happened like 3 days ago and i guess.. it was an experience ??? fun nevertheless !!
asic signing off,