it’s not THAAT big of a deal actually but it feels.. nice?
an offline grad from 9th actually feels real whereas in 8th and 7th all i had was bye bye and a computer screen. not saying computer screens are bad, i prefer screens to schools but still. celebrating and enjoying with friends was a pretty nice change for once and things feel nice !
things to look forward to !
- a blog rebrand ! i’m planning to switch up things a little bit around here, and your suggestions are exactly what i’ll be implementing! leave your suggestions in this tiny form! the responses don’t need to be well-written, even ideas work well
- reading and finishing thrillers and mysteries bc who doesn’t like getting shit scared at 3 AM
- anime to watch WHILE reading the books
- obsessing over chuck bass and everything about him <333
- he actually went from my least favourite to my ONLY favourite he’s so amazing
- not studying and just focusing on everything i like
- working on more posts both on insta and here and kind of trying to get a pattern or aesthetic in both my blog and instagram
- replying to comments. I WILL DO THIS I WILL
- and working on a few secret things😳
i knew many of ya’ll had your exams going on and… are they still going on? have they ended? i am genuinely curious and if they did end// are going on, how did they go?? what do you plan to do after them?? LET ME KNOW !
asic signing off,