happy belated valentines day, and is it february already?? it’s genuinely stressful to believe. speaking of stress, i’ve got my finals starting from tuesday, so wish me luck ! the only subject i’m mainly stressed about is maths, because we have like 5 days of holiday for science.
the exam timetable is actually satisfying and less restraining for once, so that’s a bonus. but to whoever that put social science as the last exam, what were you thinking ?????
everyone knows that the best stress beater is consuming 483993 forms of media at the same time to prevent a thought from occurring.
- speaking of media, despite the amount of work i have to do, i’ve actually been having a stellar reading month
- !! yaay !!
- i recently finished reading the seven husbands of evelyn hugo and the cruel prince. they were both such good reads and wahh the concept >>>> i have to finish the rest of the folk of the air series so i’m super excited.
- cardan??? CARDANNNNNNNNNN.
- i’m also currently devouring “the invisible life of addie larue” by v.e.schwab and the writing is just so insightful, haunting and intriguing at the same time.
- also “stay alive” by jungkook and prod. by suga came out recently and DUUUUDEE it’s literally so good??
- it gives me “dream glow” aka one of the BTS world ost vibes and i’m loving it a lot !!
- speaking of webtoons, i’m also obsessed with dark moon: the blood altar which is enhypen’s webtoon and it’s literally so addictive.
- i actually have an alarm set for every sunday which is when the webtoon updates.
- i also have an alarm for weak hero, but we all know about my undying love for weak hero already😭😭
[ click here to read more editions of haven’s tea party ]
anything you’ve been upto? exams? papers? over-consuming media and content??
asic signing off,